What is a Kindermusik Playdate?
Skip to Playdate Schedule
You and your family will move, sing and laugh together through Kindermusik’s delightful mix of singing, dancing, instrument play, creative movement, and a story time.
Each child gets special goodies to take home at a playdate which you don’t receive at our weekly classes:
*Kindermusik CD or 10-song download card
We encourage you to make your Kindermusik Playdate an entire-family experience. Everyone is invited – moms and dads, grandparents, uncles, aunts and nannies are ALL welcome. Children must be accompanied by at least one participating adult.
How much does it cost?
$20 includes a Kindermusik CD or 10-song download card and a Kindermusik instrument or prop.
$5 per additional sibling includes a Kindermusik instrument or prop.
What happens at a Playdate?
We begin with books to read during “Gathering Time” as everyone arrives. After a “Hello Song” we explore singalongs, dances, instrument playalongs, movement poems, lap bounces, Story Time, Quiet Time (you’ll have to come to find out what this is!) and more, all centered around the playdate theme.
Special benefits of attending a playdate:
- Bring multiple children of different age groups so the entire family enjoys making music together
- Build up your child’s instrument collection with quality instruments, as each child receives a Kindermusik instrument at the end
- Build up your child’s music library with Kindermusik’s wonderful, award winning recordings, as each child receives a CD or 10-song download card at the end
- Saturday times allow you to attend a Kindermusik class if our weekday classes don’t fit into your schedule
- If you have never been to a Kindermusik class before, our playdate is a perfect first introduction!
- If you are enrolled in a weekly class, Playdates provide a special time of extra music and take-home goodies. And after all, you can never get enough Kindermusik!
|At the Pumpkin Patch
For Ages 0 – 7 yrs.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
For Ages 0 – 7 yrs.
Saturday, November 16, 2019
For Ages 0 – 7 yrs.Saturday, December 21, 2019
All on Saturdays at 11:00 am
January 25, 2020