We use My Music Staff, a music studio management software system that provides you with access to your account through the “student portal”.
Once you register and we have reviewed your registration information, you will receive an email with instructions to set up your password. If you are a Music4Kids member and have not received this email, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you.
Log into your student portal:
In your student portal you can:
- Cancel your attendance at a class.
1. Log into the student portal.
2. Notice the large box on the left of your screen showing your child’s next class or lesson.
3. Click on the “Cancel Attendance” Link and leave any desired notes to the teacher.
- Register for a make-up class or Kindermusik® playdate
1. Log into the student portal
2. Click on the calendar link in the navigation menu to the left.
3. Find the appropriate class or playdate on the calendar and click on it, then click “Register”.
4. Choose the date(s) you wish to register for and click “OK”.
You will see your child’s name in the entry on the calendar.
5. If you are bringing a sibling and/or friend to a playdate, please email us at email@example.com and provide the child(rens) name(s) and age(s) and we will add them to your registration.
- View and update your contact information
1. Click “Settings” in the top right corner.
2. Select “My Preferences” from the drop down menu to update your Personal Information and your child’s (student) Information.
- View and update your payment information
1. Click “Settings” in the top right corner
2. Select “My Preferences” from the drop down menu
3. Locate the “Stored Payment Options” section under your personal information
4. Click on the first blue button to edit the information or click “add card” or the red trash can to delete
- and more…go check it out! Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.